Got back to the right number of sessions, but not enough miles or time. Some improvement, however.
Hmmm …. I do know where the Halloween candy went.
Tim Ferriss of the four-hour workweek fame, has a blog posting on an exercise regimen called “I Gained 34lbs. of Muscle in 4 Weeks” and one on dieting called “How to Lose 20 lbs. of Fat in 30 Days… Without Doing Any Exercise“.
The guy’s hype is certainly something. He solves everything from junk info to junk food.
Recent postings on his blog:
- How to Learn (But Not Master) Any Language in 1 Hour (Plus: A Favor)
- Embracing Ignorance as Advantage—a Case Study (Plus: Speaking Nov. 5th and 10th)
- How I Prostitute Myself (and Other Options for You)
- The Art of Letting Bad Things Happen (and Weapons of Mass Distraction)
- What Happens When an Agnostic Follows the Bible Literally for One Year?
Stowe Boyd says at least as far the four-hour workweek, he’s just bunk in “Cult Of Productivity: We Know He’s Lying, But Who Cares?“
You got any thoughts on Ferriss and his miracle, no-sweat recommendations?
Miles Jogged / Elliptical
Month to date miles: 16.01