I suspect this will cool the defection rumblings a bit, but the plan did cause newspaper companies looking for cost-cutting everywhere to cast a keen eye on their sizable AP bills. That one’s on the evaluation table now.
- The Stress-Telegram: AP backs off rate increase
- US: AP suspends rate hike – editorsweblog
- Associated Press Makes a New Offer – NYTimes.com
- AP Backs Down On Controversial Rate Plan: Cuts Rates, Gives Members All AP Text, Halts ’09 Increases… (PaidContent) TechNews.AM
- Common Sense Journalism: AP hoists the white flag, looks at reorganization
- Fitz & Jen: AP Execs on Decision to Alter Rates and Structure
- AP changes course on new rate plan – Lost Remote TV Blog
- Editors React To AP Rate Cut: â€˜A Good Starting Point’ Or â€˜This Changes Nothing’ | paidContent.org
- AP backflips on membership rates, but will it be enough?
Links powered by Publish2