Some recent links about comments on websites.
- Build a ladder of interactivity to engage your readers with your publishing business
- Embedding Google+ Comments on Websites Will Boost Google+ to New Levels
- Are Comments on Websites Effective? : WebPub
- Xark!: Why I shut down comments
- Why comments have been turned off on the FM website. It’s the same reason others have done so. « Fabius Maximus
- Topix won’t protect identity of blogger named in Hawkins County libel lawsuit » Knoxville News Sentinel
- The Science of Why Comment Trolls Suck | Mother Jones
- Online story comments affect news perception : CJR
- That’s Not the Way It Is: How User-Generated Comments on the News Affect Perceived Media Bias â€” Journalist’s Resource: Research for Reporting, from Harvard Shorenstein Center
- Exclusive: Attorney at Law and Digital Marketer Glen Gilmore compares | ANCHORFAN
- Newspaper: Don’t even think of slamming us on our Facebook page! | JIMROMENESKO.COM
- What makes a troll tick? You can ask Dr. Troll – Technolog on msnbc.com
- How Gawker wants to monetize comments | Felix Salmon
- New York Legislation Would Ban Anonymous Online Speech | Threat Level | Wired.com
More links at Pinboard.in.